Monday, May 28, 2012

mw2

On Saturday, I had the fun times of hanging out with a few different gals from the youth group, and one of the things we did was play video games. We started with Left 4 Dead 2 then progressed to death matches on Modern Warfare 2.

It ended up being one girl against three because we kept trading off one of the controllers and she beat us all. This was my first time playing MW2, and I thought out was such fun that I asked Eric to play with me, thinking that I could hold my own while conveniently forgetting that he probably has days of practice on me.

After the first couple of rounds, I was getting really frustrated, so we went to the smallest map, turned the radar on, and Eric resorted to simply knifing instead of using any of his firearms. I still lost, but only by about six kills. ;) Yeah...he's got gaming skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment